Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yet another Troy bilt Junior question

Posted by Cecil_Page none (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 17, 12 at 17:44

I'm trying to replace the belt on my mom's 80's Troy bilt Junior tiller. But I can find no ID marks on it. Can someone help me into where they might be? There is a raised casting number on the left side of the gear box #20690 is that the model? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yet another Troy bilt Junior question

Itwas built last half of 1977.

Model be pony II

your number should read P20690

You join yahoo group for troy bilt tiller and there info there Bill Roger can be a big help on parts as master info.

o
RE: Yet another Troy bilt Junior question

Junior II be model
M should be before serial number like M20690
manufacturer time be in first part 1983.

Above I got ponies Junior cross up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here