Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yard Tamer

Posted by brandman none (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 9:07

Does anyone know where YARD TAMER machines are sold? I have seen the device only on the website of the National Hardware Show, (Las Vegas -May 7-9 2013). The Yard Tamer company will be exhibiting, but I have not seen one of their machines in the stores. It is a line cutter that is mounted on wheels and has a range of attachments like a tiller, brushcutter and pump. It somehow rotates and is an edger as well. Looks the business!
Any leads would be appreciated...l want 1!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yard Tamer

They have a Website, but no list of dealers/outlets. There is an e-mail contact address given. Best Wishes--Carl

Here is a link that might be useful: Yard-Tamer Website

o

Many thanks Carl,
I have had look at the website and made contact via the email addresses. They sent me a short video of the machine - it is awesome!
I understand that this machine is not on the market yet - the global launch is at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas. That is where I will be heading!
Best Regards,
Brad

o

I think the yard tamer is great.. but I'd like to know what you folks think of my Made in USA tiger tillers! Check them out at http://tillerz.com . and please give me your honest opinion! ...before say its dangerous, think of the wright brothers!

Here is a link that might be useful: tillerz.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here