Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
charlene71

en Way Speedy Hoe Tiller

charlene71
15 years ago

I have an old Garden Way Speedy Hoe,with TC 200 engine. Also numbers 2026C 7138. With a Serial# HH108 on the machine. Looking for source for the 2 springs for Centrifugal Clutch.

Comments (11)

• vocalteach2002_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Greetings from Northern CT.
    You mentioned that you have the owners manual for a speedy hoe model #352. I have one that I'm trying to get back into shape. Had it running last summer but didn't use it and now I'm determined to try again. Could you send the manual to me? And I thank you in advance.

• vocalteach2002_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

Several months ago you were kind enough to send me everything I needed to know about possibly rebuilding my speedy hoe 352. Unfortunately my computer went down and I lost that info. Would it be an imposition to ask you for that info again? Thank you again in advance.
    Dean

• kram51
    12 years ago

I have an old Garden way speedy hoe tiller cultivator.
    I has been set up for years. I can not find parts for it. I think it needs a carburator kit. The engine is free and every thing else seems fine. I rebuilt the gear box and tines are painted like new. Engine is a Tecumseh #TC - 2026D 8158. The serial number of the tiller is #HH 028536

• pitterpats
    11 years ago

Looking for operators manual to determine which way choke lever should be to start the engine. Should it be all the way to left when standing behind it, middle or all the way to the right (when standing behind it)?

• gator_rider2
    11 years ago

Look at very end of choke lever there Arrow made into lever end it points to choke position.

• fanceyverna
    5 years ago

I realize this thread is several years out of date, however, we also have a Garden Way Speedy Hoe tiller/cultivator model 352, and have been unsuccessful in finding an on-line manual for it. If there is someone on this forum that could send me one via email, it would be greately appreciated. Thank you for your time. (fanceyverna@eastlink.ca)

• fanceyverna
    5 years ago

Thanks you so much for the link - yes, we did already find that link, but the 12001 is somewhat different from the Model 352, apparently, according to hubby. Thank you for taking the time to find this for us.

• fanceyverna
    5 years ago

We are looking for an older Yard Works MTD Yard and Garden Cultivator 31CC model 218-120-R000 user manual - anyone have one of these they could send me? (fanceyverna@eastlink.ca). Thanks everyone.