Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
en Way Speedy Hoe Tiller

Posted by charlene71 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 4, 09 at 12:50

I have an old Garden Way Speedy Hoe,with TC 200 engine. Also numbers 2026C 7138. With a Serial# HH108 on the machine. Looking for source for the 2 springs for Centrifugal Clutch.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: en Way Speedy Hoe Tiller

Is this a model 352 speedy hoe by Garden Way?

I had one but the engine failed recently and I left the carcass with the dealer because it was in such good shape.

I have the manual for this machine and some tecumseh manuals and parts lists in pdf format if they would help.

Also, the dealer that worked on my machine may know a source for these springs.

You can email me if you want any of this info

o

Greetings from Northern CT.
You mentioned that you have the owners manual for a speedy hoe model #352. I have one that I'm trying to get back into shape. Had it running last summer but didn't use it and now I'm determined to try again. Could you send the manual to me? And I thank you in advance.

o

Several months ago you were kind enough to send me everything I needed to know about possibly rebuilding my speedy hoe 352. Unfortunately my computer went down and I lost that info. Would it be an imposition to ask you for that info again? Thank you again in advance.
Dean

o

I have an old Garden way speedy hoe tiller cultivator.
I has been set up for years. I can not find parts for it. I think it needs a carburator kit. The engine is free and every thing else seems fine. I rebuilt the gear box and tines are painted like new. Engine is a Tecumseh #TC - 2026D 8158. The serial number of the tiller is #HH 028536

o

Looking for operators manual to determine which way choke lever should be to start the engine. Should it be all the way to left when standing behind it, middle or all the way to the right (when standing behind it)?

o

Look at very end of choke lever there Arrow made into lever end it points to choke position.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here