Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wagner 6110 Extendable Electric Limb Trimmer Manual

Posted by mike5335 Ca. (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 17, 09 at 15:06

I have a working Wagner 6110 Limb Trimmer but about a week ago it developed a short. Means I need to open it up to see if its the cord and replace it with another cord that will work for it or if it is a loose conection. Acts like its a loose conection. They no longer make this model and supply nothing for it. I need to know how to get it open as I have removed all screws in main body and handle. I also havn't seen any clips that would be holding it together from the inside. This is why knowledge of or a manual to this trimmer would enable me to get it open and maybe fix it. Also if anyone has replacement blades I would be interested but think I could get some sort of reciprocating saw blade and adapt it. Thank you for any help that you may be able to give to me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wagner 6110 Extendable Electric Limb Trimmer Manual

There is a screw under the Wagner 6110 Logo panel. Remove the label and you will find the screw. By the way, I need a part myself for a 6110; the plastic drive head on top of the motor is shot.

o

i'm in need of a blade....live in cedar rapids, iowa....does anyone have any ideas.....posted 6-28-11

o

I have a Wen Lumber jack & need a Motor. I live in Houston Tx. Is there a place to get a motor. I have a manual, but there are no parts listed. Thanks Charles 03-01-2013

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here