Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kawasaki Hedge Triimer Pole 65' Articulating Clipper

Posted by johnnytuinals (My Page) on
Sun, May 6, 12 at 14:13

I was looking to get a Gas hedge trimmer
I started looking at the cheap stuff online and read bad reviews.Then I started looking at The elco,Tanaka,Shindaiwa and Kawasaki 20 - 30 inch gas trimmers (prices are around #270 -$375)But looking at them gets me kinda nervious and scared in useing one.(Lots of Bushs to cut down)Well then
I seen the Kawasaki Hedge Cutter Handheld 69" Fixed Clipper KCS600A for $337 with free delivery
Well I am sure that will do the Trick I thought
buttttt
I then seem the Kawasaki Hedge Cutter 80" Articulating Clipper KCS525A for $389 with free delivery
My questin is how well are the Kawasaki?and is the moveable better then the Fixed trimmer heads?I also seen a longer moveable head for $40 more.
I don't want to go crazy and spend lots of money if I don't need too.I read a past post on here that some of these will only cut in one direction?maybe they were talking about another type of pole trimmers?....Jt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kawasaki Hedge Triimer Pole 65' Articulating Clipper

I have juse checked out the

SHINDAIWA ARTICULATED COMMERCIAL 1.1 HP HEDGE TRIMMER for $459 on ebay....seems like the trimmer has double-sided cutter,I am sure from reading that the Kawasaji does not have that???

o
RE: Kawasaki Hedge Triimer Pole 65' Articulating Clipper

Updated
I have seen this for $399 with free shipping....Looks like a good deal and has cutting on both sides ob blades
Shindaiwa AHS2510 Articulating Hedge Trimmer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here