Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roc19632000

Yard Pro tiller

roc19632000
10 years ago

Was tilling garden and tiller quit. Started right back up in neutral, but when i put in gear and try to engage the gears, it kills the engine. looks to me like the whole thing has to be torn down to get to the gears.....anywhere still sell parts for this? When I google it i get no responses.

Yard Pro rear tine tiller.
Model- YPRT150R
Serial- 2639S02731

Comments (5)

• Greg Goyeneche
    10 years ago

Yard Pro was a brand name sold by AYP/Electrolux/Husqvarna. Still being sold and serviced as Sears/Craftsman and Husqvarna.

However, I can't make your Model number work, either. Suggest you look at Sears parts website or get one of the PDF manuals from Electrolux/Husqvarna. Transmissions for the CRT fillers are pretty much the same, and parts are available.

• roc19632000
    Original Author
    10 years ago

well, got the tiller back out today. Still have not found any info on it. Model number is YPRT150HR serial number is 2639SO2731. I can't seem to find a manual anywhere....

• slowpoke_gardener
    10 years ago

does your tiller look like the one you find when you type in PRRT900? If it is, I have one of that design that is about 10 0r 12 years old, but only has a 6.5 engine on it. AYP made many tillers of that design.

I have locked up my tines by getting rocks hung in them and it would kill the engine.

• roc19632000
    Original Author
    10 years ago

It does look like that. I have had it for at least 17 years. My father in law gave it to me. I have no idea how long he had it before that. They are so expensive now I really want to try and fix it. There is nothing in the tines that I can see.

• MantonJohn
    10 years ago

http://milacalawn.com/pages/OemParts#/Electrolux_%2f%2f_AYP/YPRT150NT_(1999_%26_Before)/MAIN_FRAME%2c_BELT%2c_WHEELS/13%7c%7e317%7c%7e1058/133170001
    Does it look like this one?

Here is a link that might be useful: milaca lookup

This post was edited by MantonJohn on Thu, Mar 13, 14 at 10:21