Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yard Pro tiller

Posted by roc19632000 Nebraska (My Page) on
Fri, May 17, 13 at 15:30

Was tilling garden and tiller quit. Started right back up in neutral, but when i put in gear and try to engage the gears, it kills the engine. looks to me like the whole thing has to be torn down to get to the gears.....anywhere still sell parts for this? When I google it i get no responses.

Yard Pro rear tine tiller.
Model- YPRT150R
Serial- 2639S02731

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yard Pro tiller

Yard Pro was a brand name sold by AYP/Electrolux/Husqvarna. Still being sold and serviced as Sears/Craftsman and Husqvarna.

However, I can't make your Model number work, either. Suggest you look at Sears parts website or get one of the PDF manuals from Electrolux/Husqvarna. Transmissions for the CRT fillers are pretty much the same, and parts are available.

o

well, got the tiller back out today. Still have not found any info on it. Model number is YPRT150HR serial number is 2639SO2731. I can't seem to find a manual anywhere....

o

does your tiller look like the one you find when you type in PRRT900? If it is, I have one of that design that is about 10 0r 12 years old, but only has a 6.5 engine on it. AYP made many tillers of that design.

I have locked up my tines by getting rocks hung in them and it would kill the engine.

o

It does look like that. I have had it for at least 17 years. My father in law gave it to me. I have no idea how long he had it before that. They are so expensive now I really want to try and fix it. There is nothing in the tines that I can see.

o

http://milacalawn.com/pages/OemParts#/Electrolux_%2f%2f_AYP/YPRT150NT_(1999_%26_Before)/MAIN_FRAME%2c_BELT%2c_WHEELS/13%7c%7e317%7c%7e1058/133170001
Does it look like this one?

Here is a link that might be useful: milaca lookup

This post was edited by MantonJohn on Thu, Mar 13, 14 at 10:21

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here