Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Burns By Gilson Tiller

Posted by zachary24 NC (My Page) on
Thu, May 15, 08 at 15:38

I have a Burns by Gilson tiller

Model # 51011 then on over it says 43788

Serial # 57B5397

If anyone can give me information about it or maybe has the manual and would be willing to send me a copy of it please contact me. I need to know what the part numbers are so i can buy parts for it.

What i need is what i call the engage arm the pully on it the bearings are shot and its not turning like it should and need a new one but not sure what part number it is.

Any help would be appreaciated.


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Burns By Gilson Tiller

Gilson also made some Montgomery Wards tillers.
You might search this forum for those. I know there have been a few posts about them.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here