Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Montgomery Ward Tiller GIL 1590B Manual or Parts List

Posted by John1967 none (My Page) on
Tue, May 31, 11 at 20:29

I found a reference to the following thread from this form but can't locate the writer or recipient. Does any one know who chets9677 is? Does anybody have a manual or parts list for the Montgomery Wards GIL 1590B tiller?

Thanks John

"Started 3 years, 3 months ago by chets9677
Hi, I do not have an owners manual, but I do have an illustrated parts list for GIL-1590B & 1595F. These should be the same--if not identical--to the one you need. If you would like I could send you a copy. Chet"

Site: The GardenWeb Forums - GardenWeb The GardenWeb Forums - GardenWeb - site profile
Forum: Tool Shed Tool Shed - forum profile
Total authors: 3 authors
Total thread posts: 3 posts
Thread activity: no new posts during last week
Domain info for: gardenweb.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Montgomery Ward Tiller GIL 1590B Manual or Parts List

John, I see that you are new to the forum; welcome. I also see that you did not sign up to let GardenWeb forward emails to you, so if you think the manual I have might be of use to you, you'll have to go to my page and send me an email with your email address, and I'll send it to you.

I have a manual for the Wards Gilson 1580 (NOT 1590) tiller. It may or may not be similar to yours. It has a 5 HP B&S engine, and there is a parts list included in the manual.

o
RE: Montgomery Ward Tiller GIL 1590B Manual or Parts List

Hello John,my name is Vince and I'd like to know if the tiller manual is still available and if you could send me a copy or link to it. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here