Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I get this digger?

Posted by brohloff none (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 15, 12 at 0:10

Have had this hand digger for lots of years and use it quite a bit.
Love this digger. Much better IMO than rigid teeth diggers.
Would like to purchase another for one of our kids but cannot find
one like this anywhere local or internet.
Anybody seen one like this and know where to get it?
Is 15" long and has spring steel tines/teeth.......
Thanks
brohloff

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I get this digger?

I found it in this link if give me info on your image it may help if you tool photo of tool want be any help.

I went to chat room with james he had no info on tools are where bracket came from dead end for now.

Here is a link that might be useful: hand tool

o

Can't help, but that's a pretty cultivator. My guess would be at least 60 years old. Be surprised if anybody's making them like that now ... might find one in an antique store.

o
brohloff, check your email

I just sent you an email with a link to a similar cultivator - not exactly like yours - not as pretty. But it might be close enough.

o

Try this site. They are expensive, but the only place I found one. I don't think they make them any longer as this one looks old and used.
Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Three tined antique hand tiller

o

... and so I add one more new forum member to my "Do Not Respond To Ever Again" list.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here