Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For Loger - Husqvarna 350 videos

Posted by txtom50 8a texas (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 18, 13 at 6:55

I saw in another post you were looking for youtube videos on piston replacement. Here's a link to a whole bunch of videos on that subject.

Here is a link that might be useful: Husqvarna 350 rebuild

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For Loger - Husqvarna 350 videos

Thanks txtom50! The link below from your info is excellent. I feel I came close searching but missed this link. Two friends have the need and I have recommended to both they should install their kits. I did about the 80s and gave a Poulan S25 another 10 years (after it locked with a scored piston skirt vs cyl on a 100 degree day). I retired it for parts or rebuild vs throwing a rod after noticing excessive connector rod play this past winter.

Over the years of handling hot saws and a log spliter about a year ago I have started limiting my work in the heat. My goal is to work (at home) in below 70 degree weather or short periods until mild temp is felt on machines (here in TX). I feel this will reduce excessive wear on the machines. Opinions From All !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeoSJdc6kwA

Here is a link that might be useful: Husqvarna 350 piston kit installed videos

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here