Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
going to try the grass gator heavy duty

Posted by rcmoser (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 5, 13 at 0:26

My tennis buddy has black berries close to his court. Course we sometime hit the balls in the wild black berries.. Go sucked in by the TV add got me grass gator with the plastic blades attachment on my 4 stroke weed trimmer.

Will let you know how it works on the black berries and weeds.. We are tired of getting chewed up by the thorns! Course there are those that would say "don't hit the balls in the weeds. trying to hit 80 MPH passing shots it hard sometimes if you OLD and not as QUICK as you use to be?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: going to try the grass gator heavy duty

Well, I am happy to report the Gator heavy duty plastic blades weed trimmer attachments excellent job.. Even bumped some big saplings and didn't ruin the blades... Well worth the 12 bucks I paid for the kit with extra bolts and blades.... I have several split shafts straight and curved so switching is very easy loosen the clamp pop the button and add string shaft or edger....another useful attachment for my 12 year old Ryobi 4 stroke. All I've done to the Ryobi over the years are change the rotted fuel lines adjust the valves. and clean out the gas tank.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here