Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greatcanadian_gw

Identify Pressure Washer

greatcanadian
13 years ago

Hi everyone. My first post here. My neighbor is a bit of a mechanic. A friend of his gave him a gas-powered pressure washer because it wouldn't start. It was just a small problem which he easily remedied. He'll sell it to me if we can find out what it's worth!! Here is all the information I can find. I've checked the internet but can't find this exact washer. On the engine housing there is model #: VI-2765HWCOMBX. It has a 196 cc engine. The Compay is Vally Vantage and there is a Lifan sticker on the engine housing. That's about all I can give you. Can anybody tell me about this pressure washer. PSI, GPM, or any opinion of it's quality or what it's worth. Thank you for any help you can offer.

John

Comments (3)

• greatcanadian
    Original Author
    13 years ago

One more piece of info. The manufacture date sticker shows march, 2008.

• canguy
    13 years ago

Sounds like a knock off from China. They are so cheap new that it is not worth much used.

• greatcanadian
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes there's a sticker on it "Made in China".I can probably get this washer for a hundred bucks or less. I'm assuming that if it works at all it's worth that. Perhaps I'm wrong!! I think 196cc translates to 6.5 hp? But I have no idea of the PSI or Gallons Per minute...I'd like to know that before I buy.

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz