Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loger1_gw

I Think, I finally figured my sprayer's wand has one âO Ringâ

loger_gw
10 years ago

1. I Think, I finally figured my sprayer's wand has one âÂÂO Ringâ to replace to stop a recent leak after 20+ years (back pressure past the old worn âÂÂO RingâÂÂ). I had to study the chemicalâÂÂs travel and Bingo! ItâÂÂs used 1-2 times a growing season to help control unwanted grass and weeds. With the added (soldered in copper) extension, I can stand tall and reach to âÂÂWic The WeedsâÂÂ.

2. I was almost on this horn for help before now. I know someone has seen and solved this problem. I always try to do my homework first toward learning/solving then share.

3. Please share your opinion on this one âÂÂO Ringâ should control leakage at this wandâÂÂs valve??? IâÂÂll test with compressed air and soap, then water. I can see another repair coming but feel I have some years if I use half the rotted end. I do have a safety valve since this wand is used on a stainless (water type) Fire Extinguisher that has its handle/valve. IâÂÂm using 50 psi of air or less in the 100 psi rated tank (at least. The handle valve could serve the wandâÂÂs only valve if needed but w/n be as handy.

Thanks!

Comments (2)