Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tecumseh 120 engine carburetor problem

Posted by diyfixer none (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 17, 11 at 17:30

Have a Tecumseh powered Rotator - weed eater on 2 wheels. It is powered by a model Tecumseh LEV 120 ( low emission vehicle).

I cannot find the proper linkage to the carburetor throttle valve. does any have a drawing showing the linkage to the throttle value. It was borrowed and returned with throttle value linkage intact. Have no idea what is missing.
send email to localboy11@gmail.com
Thanks

Bill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tecumseh 120 engine carburetor problem

I found a general parts breakdown at this site by searching for "Tecumseh carburetor parts breakdown". I have some old manuals that I downloaded when Tecumseh was possibly going out of business but they are for TC200 and TC300 engines. There are breakdowns of Walbro, Tillotson and one Tecumseh carb but I don't know if they would be the same as yours. They are not very clear illustrations but might be better than nothing. The one at the following site is much clearer than mine.

http://www.wfmfiles.com/download/Tecumseh_Carburetor_Repair_&_Governor_Adjustment_Guide.pdf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here