Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
armand_oban

Red Electric 'Pressure Washer 1600' Mystery

armand_oban
13 years ago

Hello everyone!

I recently used a red and black plastic upright rolling pressure washer with "Pressure Washer 1600" printed on the front in generic black block text, and I have NO idea where it came from or who made it. So it looks like a consumer level pressure washer, but it has some kind of miracle guts in it. This thing was fantastic. A friend of mine had it, and got it from someone else a while ago in trade, and that's about as far as I can trace it.

I have owned a Karcher and a Husky pressure washer that were both styled similar to this one, both claimed a high psi, and both died within two years of purchase (and I did winterize, and I did not use bleach). According to my friend this mystery washer has been his for five years. It weighs MUCH more than either of mine did, and it puts out some serious pressure. I didn't realize electric pressure washers could tear up slate tiles because I never had that problem.

The pressure wand has plastic housing with a fan-to-jet spray adjustment at the end, no writing or pictures. The power brick/plug is maybe exactly like the Husky I had with a lighted GFI circuit and rubberized buttons. There is no hose reel. A squared ON/OFF block toggle switch is at the bottom front (push one in, the other pops out), no lights or indicators on the body. Does this sound like a brand I could locate?