Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tekts

Green Machine parts

tekts
16 years ago

Have several Green Machine trimmers (HMC) Need piston rings for the 3000LP (25.4 CC). Angle gearcase for the M40. Anyone know of a source GM parts? I have the part #s if needed. Thanks, KD.

Comments (14)

• dmullen
    16 years ago

I have a green machine 3000 lp and it is still an excellent trimmer. Parts have been available at the shop I go to. I believe the engine is a Shindawa and they just put a brand new carb on my machine about a month ago. I also got a new gas tank about a year ago and I believe it was a red max or something similar. The tank was identical to my old Green Machine tank. While in the shop last week, I asked about a new shield to go around the trim line. They showed me an identical one off of some other brand. I don't know if they are still available new but might be if they were used on other machines.

• ricko99
    15 years ago

where can i get parts for my green machine model 3000-lp?
    need a gas tank!

thanks
    ricko

• canguy
    15 years ago

Green Machine was a very good brand that disappeared many years ago. As has been mentioned, they used Shindaiwa and Red Max components so some parts can be matched up.

• dmullen
    15 years ago

I did a search on RedMax and there are several parts sources shown on the net. If you cannot find one, post again and I will call my local shop or give you their phone number. They might still have one in inventory.

One other thought. When my gas tank cracked and one shop told me that there were no parts available, I considered plastic welding it. Harbor Freight has a cheap plastic welder (about $30) that I was going to try. Don't know if it would have worked but would be worth a try since these are such good machines.

• rcmoser
    15 years ago

ryobi 4 strokes plastic gas tanks have the same problem where they are glued togather it splits right under the filler cap neck. I jus epoxy both of mine. One was 3 years ago and the other was last year, so far the epoxy repair hasn't leaked.

• tparr
    13 years ago

HMC Green Machine has an optional cultivator and I am looking for the "wig-wag" cultivator blades that don't seem to be available any more. The machine runs fine. Can anyone assist?

• fish40037
    13 years ago

You can buy Shindaiwa t25 parts andmake them work....

• mr_mike34_hotmail_com
    13 years ago

2500LP green machine gas fuel tank.. i need one anybody no where to get one

• dmullen
    13 years ago

Look at a "Red Max" dealer. I was told that they bought the designs for the Green Machine.

I also needed a gas tank and they provided one that was exactly like the one on my Green Machine 3000.

• loger_gw
    13 years ago

I needed a Green Machine's Carb Kit. My tech said it had to be one of two Walbro Kits he pulled and matched. It has performed good for me over 10 years. I feel it performed good at least 15 years on a commercial level before it was given to me. It was the split shaft trimmer with the hard blade and string trimmer. I adapter a longer hard blade shaft to the powerful motor and it's a back saver, loger

• rice89_hughes_net
    12 years ago

I need a muffler for my 3000ss could anyone help me.

• carl_proulx_hotmail_com
    12 years ago

I am looking for a gas tank fr my green machine 3000 lp.
    Where can I get ne

• earthworm
    12 years ago

Epoxy the gas tank and substitute some other exhaust...find something in your local yard.

• HU-818141666
    10 months ago

I need rings, and a few other items for my 3000SS . Any idea where i can get these ?

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler