Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is there such a thing??

Posted by beigestonehill z 6 /7VA (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 19, 14 at 9:45

Hey all you tool experts here is what I need and you can let me know if I am crazy or not for believing it may exist. I need a very small cordless electric lawn mover. I just got a new job as an estate gardener and the owner of the property likes grass everywhere, she hates the look of soil. I am planting low grow grass seed between her peonies ( all 150 of them) hydrangeas, lilacs and other shrubs. I will need to mow this grass in tight spaces periodically and I do not want to cut it by hand. Please help and Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is there such a thing??

Razor Sharp use to sell a small 13" electric mower. Cant say about cordless tho.

o

Will cordless hedge trimmers work? Why not use mulch on the dirt? Please post a picture of grass to be cut.

o

They sell these in different versions. 150$ on Amazon.
Black & Decker MTC220 12-Inch Lithium Cordless 3-in-1 Trimmer/Edger and Mower, 20-volt

o

The owner of the property hates the look of mulch she wants grass everywhere!?! I will check out razor sharp and Black and Decker. Thanks Have you ever heard of a WORX trimmer mower?

o

Hi beigestonehill,

"Have you ever heard of a WORX trimmer mower?"

WORX makes a trimmer mower. They also make a somewhat more conventional 14-inch electric lawn mower. For a little more money, you can get it with their Intellicut feature.

I have a now discontinued WORX 18-inch mower and I am reasonably satisfied with it after several years of hard usage. Be sure to follow their instructions regarding keeping the battery charged and storing it under good conditions.

ZM
(not associated with any product or vendor mentioned or linked)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here