Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rcmoser

Excellent diagrams from Zama Carbs

rcmoser
15 years ago

Zama has an excellent technical guide on their carb. for anybody that wants to attempt to repair them. goto www.gamacarb.com/tips.html and download the the 2008 techincal guide, then copy what you want.

Comments (8)

• masiman
    15 years ago

I think your link should be Zama Carb tips.

Good link!

• rcmoser
    Original Author
    15 years ago

thanks masiman, I don't know how to get the link in my post so I have to type it out. I find this might handy when working on my zambo's.

• masiman
    15 years ago

The code to post a link is pretty simple but time consuming to type (sub in angle brackets for the vertical lines !!)

!a href="http://www.xyz.com/tips.html"; target="_blank"!XYZ Tip Page!/a!

If I wrote the above in code with the angle brackets it will show as a link like this: XYZ Tip Page

The above link should not work but it shows how the web interprets the code and displays the information as a link. The "target" statement says to open the link in a new tab or window.

• rcmoser
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Again thanks, I wondered why sometimes it would post it and others it wouldn't. I left out the codes...... Thanks. I can usually righ click and drag, but alot of site it won't work and this is one of them for me?...

• masiman
    15 years ago

Yes, this is one of the sites where the forum software does not recognize links, you have to do the html code to tell it that there is a link. Or you can put your link in the box below the text entry box, but that only allows you to put in one link.

• buddy10297
    15 years ago

Hello, I know that this thread originated a while ago however I am in need of this guide. I tried accessing the website however the link appears broken (www.gamacarb.com/tips.html). Any alternative ways to download this ? Thanks.

• rcmoser
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Goggle Zama carbs and search should bring it up or others. I know Walbro has an excellent site also which I used yesterday, I rebuilt and old mantis tiller carb. and couldn't remember which way the diaphram went. It was very helpful.

• rcmoser
    Original Author
    15 years ago

use masiman highlighted "Zama Carb. tips" I just opened it and it worked for me.