Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
exmar

Earthquake tiller

I searched Earthquake tillers here and only found one post and it was primarily a discussion of pros and cons of front tine tillers.

My tried and true Craftsman minitiller died after 10 very reliable years and there are no parts available for the trans. Looking for a replacement, YES, I know about Mantis!! I happen to like having rear wheels and some kind of drag stake for depth control on a little tiller. Also I have a big rear tine beast for the tough jobs.

The choice seems to come down to the Earthquake, ($200), Honda FG110A ($359), and various lower priced poulan, etc. from the "big box" stores. Oh, there is one from Stihl, I actually used a friend's and didn't care for it. I am a rabid stihl fanatic for saws and weedeaters. I'm trying to decide between the Earthquake and the Honda, Honda is a great name and generally very reliable, but don't know anything about their tillers? The Earthquake seems to only be available from Northern Tool and in addition to tillers Earthquake makes a lot of lawn and garden items.

With respect to the previous post, does anyone have any experience with Earthquake? Also the Honda FG110A?

Comment (1)