Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Your advice for a pair of heavy duty racheting loppers

Posted by cactus_joe 7b PNW (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 11, 12 at 1:52

I have had a heavy duty rachetting loppers for over 15 years. It was a brute of a lopper and used to slice through 2 1/2 inches with ease. Unfortunately I seem to have miss placed it...........or else it was stolen during one of those bathroom breaks. I would love to look for something similar and so far, the only thing that comes close is Lee Valley Tools' heavy offering. Does anybody have any suggestions for other options?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Your advice for a pair of heavy duty racheting loppers

am leonard?

whenever I get bored and want a particular type of tool, I find websites for regional trade shows and browse/search the exhibitor listings. found some stuff I didn't know existed...and after two decades attending trade shows, that takes some doing

ie, farwest show, mid am trade show, minnesota green expo, new england grows, mid states hort expo.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here