Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
amberwaves.com

Posted by leaveswave (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 30, 10 at 8:26

Their website doesn't come up, but I can't find info that shows them out of business, so it may just be technical difficulties.

I bought a tool from them that came with a lifetime warranty and yesterday it broke.

Anyone know anything about this company?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: amberwaves.com

I'm not sure what kind of tool you bought from them but it seems that they manufacture:

Amberwaves.com - Amber Waves Software specializes in simulation for the natural and social sciences . ... Amber Waves Software can help you save money on IT by moving your

Amberwave.com - Makes strained silicon, high-speed, high-transconductance devices optimized to work in digital, analog, or mixed signal systems.

Amberwavesinc.com - Amber Waves Inc. offers top quality hopper bottom grain bins built locally in Richardton, ND.

Amberwaves.org - Welcome to Amberwaves, the network of concerned friends, families, farms, and communities devoted to preserving natural and organic rice, wheat, and other

Amberwavegardens.com - Welcome to Amber Wave Gardens. We are a family owned retail nursery specializing in Ornamental Grasses and Hostas. Our grasses are field grown,

Your post is too vague for me to be of any help. I doubt any of the above websites is what you are looking for. The only one that seems remotely garden tool oriented is Amber Waves Inc. and their hopper bottom grain bins.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here