Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jammer1_gw

McCulloch Chainsaw parts

jammer1
18 years ago

Can someone guide me to a place that has parts for 2 older chainsaw's? I need a rubber boot for the carb on a CP-55 ,and a carb kit for a 310-E.........thanks in advance

Comments (16)

• nor_easter
    18 years ago

Phone MTD at 1-800-269-6215 and ask if they have the parts you need. If they don't carry the parts they will put you in touch with a company that services older model McCulloch tools. I went through the same problem with a string trimmer from 1990. Good luck.

• jammer1
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I thought MTD was sears,yardman,and now troy-built. I'll try it anyway...........I don't have part no.'s ;so I don't know how far I'll get thanks.....marc

• jammer1
    Original Author
    18 years ago

A local shop had points,and a carb kit for the CP-55;points...I wonder how old the saw is........

• canguy
    18 years ago

Try this

Here is a link that might be useful: Chainsaw Collectors

• jammer1
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks canguy!!!.............that's an awesome site,with a truckload of info!!.......marc

• fneils_charter_net
    18 years ago

I need a carburetor repair kit for a McCulloch
    Model SuperPro 40 Chain Saw. Who can help me find one?

• canguy
    18 years ago

Take the make and model number from the carb to a dealer. Failing that, there are lots of online dealers although this is definately not my route of choice.Also, try to stay with OEM parts.A lot of the aftermarket stuff is dodgy at best.

• jim_k
    18 years ago

Jammer1,
    You might try this link.
    I needed parts for a McCulloch string trimmer; they had everything I needed to repair the trimmer. They also carry parts for McCulloch chainsaws.
    Good price and fast shipping. Jammer1,
    You might try this link.
    I needed parts for a McCulloch string trimmer; they had everything I needed to repair the trimmer. Good price and fast shipping. Send them an e-mail and ask if they have the parts you need and the price. They usually get back to you quick.
    Send them an e-mail and ask if they have the parts you need and the price. They usually get back to you quick.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fayetteville Eqipment

• jammer1
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Jim-K; awesome site! I'll check it out............Thanks very much......marc

• dustyol2stroke
    17 years ago

MTD only owns the rights to 2003to present equipment, calling them will only cause you more confusion. Old, aka *real* McCulloch is getting hard to grab because it is all over the place.

I am in charge of McCulloch at the distributor I work for, and we have a partnership with MTD and McCulloch Motors. Give us a jingle and if I dont have the part in stock, (or its gone obsolete), I have 3 contacts I can refer you to... Sorry, but they don't have any on-line lookup on MCC yet, so you'll have to call in... ask for me if you want.

Here is a link that might be useful: Get McCulloch from HERE!

• wallenbergsales
    17 years ago

I have been a McCulloch Dealer for 44 years. I sell McCulloch Saw and trimmers and also have all the parts for every McCulloch Saw out there except for the Titans. We repair them also. I am also a Partner/Husqvarna Dealer. If anyone is in need of parts just call Harry.

• canguy
    17 years ago

Those old Macs just will not go away LOL.

• jammer1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

wallenbergsales; what's the phone number;how can I contact you?

• bigal_mo
    17 years ago

Hi Jammer, I did a Google search on wallenbergersales.
    Try below.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.wallenbergsales.com/

• jbopp14
    17 years ago

wallenbergersales, nice to find a second source for Mac parts. I've been using fayettevilleequipment.

Just how many Mac 610's and varients did McCullouch make? Gotta be a gazillion out there....

• lindacoopes
    8 years ago

Could anyone tell me anything about a mcculloch titan 51 with an 18 inch bar?...big al