Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
McCulloch Chainsaw parts

Posted by Jammer1 mass (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 18, 05 at 13:43

Can someone guide me to a place that has parts for 2 older chainsaw's? I need a rubber boot for the carb on a CP-55 ,and a carb kit for a 310-E.........thanks in advance

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: McCulloch Chainsaw parts

Phone MTD at 1-800-269-6215 and ask if they have the parts you need. If they don't carry the parts they will put you in touch with a company that services older model McCulloch tools. I went through the same problem with a string trimmer from 1990. Good luck.

o

I thought MTD was sears,yardman,and now troy-built. I'll try it anyway...........I don't have part no.'s ;so I don't know how far I'll get thanks.....marc

o
RE: McCulloch Chainsaw parts1

A local shop had points,and a carb kit for the CP-55;points...I wonder how old the saw is........

o

Try this

Here is a link that might be useful: Chainsaw Collectors

o

Thanks canguy!!!.............that's an awesome site,with a truckload of info!!.......marc

o

I need a carburetor repair kit for a McCulloch
Model SuperPro 40 Chain Saw. Who can help me find one?

o

Take the make and model number from the carb to a dealer. Failing that, there are lots of online dealers although this is definately not my route of choice.Also, try to stay with OEM parts.A lot of the aftermarket stuff is dodgy at best.

o

Jammer1,
You might try this link.
I needed parts for a McCulloch string trimmer; they had everything I needed to repair the trimmer. They also carry parts for McCulloch chainsaws.
Good price and fast shipping. Jammer1,
You might try this link.
I needed parts for a McCulloch string trimmer; they had everything I needed to repair the trimmer. Good price and fast shipping. Send them an e-mail and ask if they have the parts you need and the price. They usually get back to you quick.
Send them an e-mail and ask if they have the parts you need and the price. They usually get back to you quick.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fayetteville Eqipment

o

Jim-K; awesome site! I'll check it out............Thanks very much......marc

o

MTD only owns the rights to 2003to present equipment, calling them will only cause you more confusion. Old, aka *real* McCulloch is getting hard to grab because it is all over the place.

I am in charge of McCulloch at the distributor I work for, and we have a partnership with MTD and McCulloch Motors. Give us a jingle and if I dont have the part in stock, (or its gone obsolete), I have 3 contacts I can refer you to... Sorry, but they don't have any on-line lookup on MCC yet, so you'll have to call in... ask for me if you want.

Here is a link that might be useful: Get McCulloch from HERE!

o

I have been a McCulloch Dealer for 44 years. I sell McCulloch Saw and trimmers and also have all the parts for every McCulloch Saw out there except for the Titans. We repair them also. I am also a Partner/Husqvarna Dealer. If anyone is in need of parts just call Harry.

o

• Posted by canguy British Columbia (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 14, 06 at 23:51

Those old Macs just will not go away LOL.

o

wallenbergsales; what's the phone number;how can I contact you?

o

Hi Jammer, I did a Google search on wallenbergersales.
Try below.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.wallenbergsales.com/

o

wallenbergersales, nice to find a second source for Mac parts. I've been using fayettevilleequipment.

Just how many Mac 610's and varients did McCullouch make? Gotta be a gazillion out there....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here