Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have a Billy Goat?

Posted by ken51 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 22, 13 at 14:27

Hi- I just picked up a Billy Goat model KD512SP. Its in excellent condition and hardly used. Was wondering if it will shred up leaves with the impeller or do I need to get the optional screen? Thanks for reading this.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have a Billy Goat?

Gee--i thought ya meant a real billy goat! I had a real one! Got it from a friend, and brought him home after work. Got home late for supper, so i tied him to the bumper of my rusty old Ford Panel truck, and went inside to eat supper.
Wife, with her great sense of hearing, said that she could hear something outside that sounded like a sheep, or lamb, baaa-ing. So, she went for a look-see. And came back in to tell me there was a goat standing on the roof of my truck! In all innoscense, i said that she must have been nipping on the Christmas sauce she had been making that day.
Well, after some coarse words, i finally told her about the goat, and how i got it, and why. We had a vacant lot that was coverred in brambles, and scrub trees, weeds, and all that stuff. And i told her the goat would clear the lot. Which it did. I chained him up so he could eat a large circle, and when he got that circle, i'd put the stake at the edge of the circle, and let him go to it. Funny thing, tho--he'd eat to the edge of the lawn grass, but wouldn't touch the grass. When winter came on, i donated him to a local farmer, where he lived in weedy comfort, until he expired!

o
RE: Anyone have a Billy Goat brand leaf vacuum

Good story for a foggy Sunday morning here in Massachusetts

o
RE: Anyone have a Billy Goat?

ONWARD....through the fog! I enjoyed that story as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here