Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
handlebarmike

All things hose

handlebarmike
13 years ago

I've just joined GardenWeb, so hello everybody. I have a long gardening history in many locations, zones, and areas of interest. Today however, I want to ask you all about the most basic of gardening tools, the lowly hose. And more specifically, hose fittings and repair parts. Several years ago I made the decision to only buy the best quality hose I can find, and where I live (SW New Mexico) this is called "ranch hose". Red rubber, high quality ends, good stuff basically. But here in our remote corner of the world in an arid environment, we use a lot of hose. So we need a lot of hose fittings. Stuff like valves, quick connectors, the best washers even. We have tried to find high quality parts, but it seems that high quality and hose fittings are mutually exclusive. I just want to buy something that will LAST!! Any insight into a good manufacturer of these types of items would be highly appreciated. I'd just like to know what others are using or is everyone as frustrated as I am? Thanks!!!

Handlebarmike

Glenwood, NM

Comment (1)