Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrg2065

Weed wacker carb

mrg2065
12 years ago

Got this older powerful 31 cc McCulloch weed whacker, cleaned the carb and upon reassembly a tiny bb falls out before I get the last screw to the breather cap, came out of carb some where, so far I can only think of between diaphragm gasket and metal cover, looks like an indent in gasket diaphragm. unless it goes into one of the holes on carb. any thought thanks sorry no pics just hoping you seen these little silver bb's when you cleaned a carb.

Thanks

Comments (2)

• mrg2065
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Fixed bb went in the diaphram, seen hole in diaphram housing(?)where it seats, put back together and no more leaks and runs great. When I first started it great power but gas was leaking from the carb somewhere,so just took apart blew carb cleaner through the passages. now I need to find accessories which has been a problem so far for this Mcculoch MT725 weed whacker.

• mrg2065
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Nope still leaks gas somewhere stunk up the shed got to get a carburetor rebuild kit and see how she does, can't find no attachments for it either Riobi has blade/edger attachments i hear will work on the Mcculloch MT725 have to order one and check it out, got to find the line shield also.