Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weed wacker carb

Posted by mrg2065 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 4, 11 at 20:49

Got this older powerful 31 cc McCulloch weed whacker, cleaned the carb and upon reassembly a tiny bb falls out before I get the last screw to the breather cap, came out of carb some where, so far I can only think of between diaphragm gasket and metal cover, looks like an indent in gasket diaphragm. unless it goes into one of the holes on carb. any thought thanks sorry no pics just hoping you seen these little silver bb's when you cleaned a carb.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weed wacker carb

Fixed bb went in the diaphram, seen hole in diaphram housing(?)where it seats, put back together and no more leaks and runs great. When I first started it great power but gas was leaking from the carb somewhere,so just took apart blew carb cleaner through the passages. now I need to find accessories which has been a problem so far for this Mcculoch MT725 weed whacker.

o
RE: Weed wacker carb

Nope still leaks gas somewhere stunk up the shed got to get a carburetor rebuild kit and see how she does, can't find no attachments for it either Riobi has blade/edger attachments i hear will work on the Mcculloch MT725 have to order one and check it out, got to find the line shield also.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here