Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
plow hoss

Posted by dorrian 43207 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 13, 08 at 11:03

i am looking for a garden, plow called a plow hoss.
made by maxim's

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: plow hoss

Are you wanting to buy a new one, or a used one?

You might want to contact Maxim directly to see if they still have any, or might know of customers who might want to sell theirs. I don't have one, but if I did I wouldn't want to sell it, because it is probably a collector's item by now.

MM

o

By Mail By E-mail
Maxim Manufacturing Corporation Consumer Sales
PO Box 110
Sebastopol, MS 39359 Rental Sales
By Phone
In US 800.621.2789 Parts Sales and Service
By Fax Export Sales
A phone call may return info you need central time zone. cultivating has been taken over by mini tillers. A phone call may result them building you one single wheel tractor.

o

The Plow Hoss looks like a powered version of the old high wheeled cultivators to me. If you have a really big garden, it might be a good idea. For a smaller garden, the high wheeled cultivators are probably more practical. And the exercise might be beneficial.

MM

o
can you buy this plow now

need some parts we have one but we have had it for years

o

janie i have plow hoss find most parts local what parts need?

o

• Posted by zenman Ottawa KS 5b (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 28, 11 at 23:43

Janie,

Maxim Manufacturing has put the Plow Hoss back into their product line. They might be able to supply you with the parts you need.

ZM (not associated with any product or vendor mentioned or linked)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here