Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I want any easy to use string trimmer.......help!

Posted by robar (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 14, 13 at 14:21

Can anyone recommend a very easy to use string trimmer?
I want a single line....bump head trimmer. None of that crazy duel line mess which always tangles up. I've always had luck
with the cheaper WeedEater brand in the past....or Poulan......or Craftsman. Does Stihl of Echo have what I want?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I want any easy to use string trimmer.......help!

Might I suggest a battery trimmer if you have a basic 20-30 minute regiment. They will run longer, but if a person has heavy trimming or much more than that to do, you would be better served w/ a gas.Toro and Ryobi both seem good battery models. We have a Toro battery. Gas I have a Stihl, but Echo makes good gas trimmers.

o
RE: I want any easy to use string trimmer.......help!

Robar: I see you have been on the site for numerous yrs , just the same please refrain from posting duplicate threads on the same topic . One thread is adequate to resolve you needs within choice of a Gas Trimmer .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here