Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loger1_gw

No Responses, To Direct Troubleshooting Replies Is Interesting!!

loger_gw
12 years ago

No Responses, To Direct Troubleshooting Replies Is Interesting!! To try and help w/o any feedback tells me something is lacking (time, a real need, etc). Please d/n blast me too hard on what I am missing. loger

Comments (7)

• slowpoke_gardener
    12 years ago

Loger, I have noticed two posts you have placed, this one and the one about post error. but I don't know what you are talking about. I must be missing something also. Larry

• loger_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Larry, My ref is when you have made contact and made a specific suggestion with questions OR Work! It�s good to know if you helped or need to suggest more. I feel "Free Info" or work is not respected by some vs paying. My physical volunteering since 03, with Habitat, Meals On Wheels, Churches and Elders repairs have all been questioned if the needs were real?? BTW, I finally started some of my "Needed Projects". loger

• slowpoke_gardener
    12 years ago

Loger, there is no way I can say if the needs were real or not, but I admire anyone that gives a helping hand, a smile or a pat on the back to his fellow man. I have tried to live that way all my life and I am too old to change now. Best of luck with your projects. Larry

• loger_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oops! slowpoke, My concern is for others on both sides because my values to help will not change. I feel I jump too soon when matters have not been challenged and researched/searched vs quick solution w/o personal work. I need to get off this "One Eyed Monster" and get to work, "until I need some help that I can not find". That is the problem, "needing help after you have tried to help yourself. Enough said! loger

• baymee
    12 years ago

If I understand all this correctly, loger is discouraged because knowledgeable advice is given here but the original poster doesn't respond with any follow-up.

• don_1_2006
    12 years ago

I have to agree with loger. I have started answering first posts with a question. Still don't get a reply. I think maybe they stumbled onto this forum and can't find their way back. I hate to think that many people are just outright rude or stupid.

• ewalk
    12 years ago

Well when information is given freely often there is no confirmation of satisfaction . Unfortunate but a True . Last night my Son and I were working late in the Garage on one of our Snowmobiles . Suddenly there was a pounding on the side entrance door , I opened the door and a middle age lady appologized for the interuption and explained that see had run out of fuel just down the street. I accompanied her to her vehicle and poured in a few gallons of fuel and sent her on her way . She tried to give me $5 bucks that I refused stating you just be sure to help someone in trouble in the future and were call it square !
    Life moves rather fast these days and some people just don't take the time to appreciate things . I know I appreciate the time numerous forum members contribute with their lifes experience and knowledge. Loger , don't sweat the small stuff Thank you's are few and far between in todays society . :)