Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Why is this post reported as an error?

Posted by loger (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 8, 11 at 19:19

Why is this post reported as an error?

Is the "Husqvarna 51 Chainsaw Overheat" the most recent Husqvarna Chainsaw post vs one that was discovered to have a bad cyl through the plug's hole (maybe yesterday)? The saw had given 15 yrs of family service. There were parts and new saw cost info, along with an interest of a STIHL replacement. Was this post pulled for some reason or where is it?

Can you see enough through the plug's hole w/o a camera to make a good diagnosis vs removing the 2 cycle's muffler and inspecting through the exhaust port? loger

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Why is this post reported as an error?

I apologize for this investigation and that it is still top of the list since there were no replies. loger

o

I don't think you will see much thru the spark plug hole, but you might see more thru the exhaust port!
Rustyj

o

Thanks Rusty, Maybe the post will move down as others. My real concern was getting back to a post I "Thought I Spotted" related to a wrist pin ruining a cyl. It's Time to Move On! This Nice North, TX Weather is allowing me to get back to some relevant projects and cleaning out non relevant projects. "Time Waits For No One". Enough Said! Loger

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here