Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vent Valve

Posted by linus342000 Tn (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 9, 13 at 23:18

Does anyone know how the parts are installed on the vent line of Craftsman, model #358356332 gasoline chain saw? I think it only has a vent plug,check valve, & tubing.I don't know what goes inside the gas tank on the tube & if anything goes on tube standing up next to carburetor. Does anyone have a diagram or could send me one per e-mail (24tdr@charter.net)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vent Valve

The OM has some exploded views.
I don't know how much help they are-

A 358.xxxxxx is a Poulan

Here is a link that might be useful: Owners Manual

o

1. I ran a search on Craftsman, model #358356332 and saw a list of parts and diagrams that might help if the diagrams zoom with enough quality.

2. A good picture of your saw and part’s lines in question would possibly help with your question.

3. Someone will probably be able to cross ref the saw as to who’s saw it is with a Craftsman name on it.

4. Bill’s info appears better. Plus I posted a link that showed the basic fuel systems if “HG” or someone can give you a link. That info might help if needed.

5. The fuel sys link will show a vent for air and a filter on the fuel intake and methods of testing systems.

o

Two links that might help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9-PAjJY-0

= Poulan 2150

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCC1qO75zDk

= 2 Cycle fuel line sys

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here