Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chipper/Shredder

Posted by CharlieBoring 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 26, 13 at 11:02

I have a very nice gas powered wood chipper/leaf shredder that can chip limbs as large as 2 inches. Bought it years ago from Home Depot for $675. I used it maybe 5 times and it has been just sitting in my shed for years. After all that sitting it will probably need a tune up. I am in Northern Virginia and would like to trade it for anything useful. I am interested in material to make a water feature, landscape blocks, edible plants, light fictures for my seed starting shelves, bee hive or will consider any trade offer. I don't want to ship it so you need to be within driving distance, i.e. virginia, maryland, DC, west virginia.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chipper/Shredder

Have you tried Craigslist in Northern Virginia or your local classified? That sounds like a deal hard to pass. Fire it up! I doubt it needs much work (if any) if you stored it w/o fuel in the tank or carb. Advertised (as running) will probably move it faster and at a better trade IMO. Post A Picture And Good Luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here