Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dust-To-Dawn Control, to your Ext Tool Shed�s lighting

Posted by loger (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 5, 12 at 12:35

1. Adding a "versatile" wired in Photocell Dust-To-Dawn Control, to your Ext Tool Shed's lighting.

2. This is a good option if the screwed in doesn't work under the overhang, etc (due to darkness).
3. A nightly time saving option with the switch still in the circuit as an option.

4. The "versatile" wired in Photocell gives you so many options/positions for the control to work.

5. Wired in is another story if you are past ladders and electrical work. At the link below far 10.00, 5 yr warranty.

6. Copy and enlarge the wiring diagram and rem red from the power source and the wiring is simple. The twist caps were tapped completely.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/catalog/servlet/Search?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&keyword=swivel light control&Ns=None&Ntpr=1&Ntpc=1&selectedCatgry=SEARCHALL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dust-To-Dawn Control, to your Ext Tool Shed�s lighting

I have several motion/light sensor security lights up around my house and outbuilding which looks like that what that was?. I'm older and harder for me to see in the dark. The lights pop on automaticlly when motion is detected. I also have 12V dust to dawn lighting system around my house. With them all lite up looks like state prision!!!!!

o
RE: Dust-To-Dawn Control, to your Ext Tool Shed�s lighting

I have both photo cell and motion sensor units at home and camp , the dust to dawn units provide security at my outbuilding at home while the motion sensor units provide the same for my RV and fish cleaning station at fish / hunt camp .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here