Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old toro power shovel

Posted by xdriver (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 20, 09 at 16:39

I am looking to buy an OLD Toro Power Shovel. I do not want the electric ones they sell now. I want a 2 stroke one that looks something like this. (this is my album that I just uploaded the picture to, I do not have it for sale despite the name of the album) Would anyone know where to get one like this? I cant even find a model number for these.

From Tools for sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old toro power shovel

38350 Built for 3 years in the mid eighties. Makes we want to grow my hair back out. Good luck with your search.

o

Thanks a ton! Looks like it is going to be quite hard finding this model. Do you know of a similar model that might be easier to find?

o

No. If you want a gas powered model, that's really it. There are gas powered straight paddle types that could maybe have a skid or something attached if your goal is to use it on a deck or some other area that you don't want rotor/paddle contact. The 14" S140 models were pretty common. The 20" S200's/ s620's were ~ 40 pounds. They will be a better performer and starter too than the trimmer engine in the power shovel.

o

Thanks again, Ill take a look and see if i can find the s-140 locally. I have already found more than the older gas power shovel.

o

I have a toro gas powered shovel in mint condition what are you willing to pay me for I may be willing to sell it if the price is right.

o

One sold on ebay last week for $125 - item 150546917651. Keep looking!

o

I have 2. One is beat up but still works. The other is brand spanking new in BOX. Well not new anymore sinceI tested it out with gas/oil mix. But never touched the ground. Still has original instructions and everything. Box is banged up a bit but the machine is pristine. What do you think it could fetch on ebay for?

o

Anyone?

o

Hello iamnotahappycamper. I may be interested in your gas Toro power shovels. If you still have either the used one or the new one for sale please message me directly with any details you may have as well as the price for each. Any response would be appreciated.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here