Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dcp123_gw

Mighty Mac 12PT Clone for $999

dcp123
9 years ago

I saw a listing on Craigslist for this apparently new Mighty Mac 12PT chipper/shredder clone. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/grd/4804122869.html

It looks just like a Mighty Mac 12PT1100, but is branded "Wombat" and painted a different color.

I know some say that Mackissic makes some DR chippers that seem identical, but whether that's true or not, I can't imagine Mackissic supplies this chipper that sells for about half the price of the Mackissic.

Unfortunately, I cannot make out the model of the engine, but it is supposedly 13 hp. Anyone ever heard of this chipper?

Here's the text of the ad, except for the customer testimonials:

These machines have been selling successfully in Europe for the last 10 years. The machine has a strong 13 hp 4 stroke engine that's easy to pull start. The specially hardened 24 free swinging blades rotate on 4 axels that will make sure to shred your branches & brush into a nice fine mulch. The specially designed & located side hopper is to be used for branches up to 4" in circumference, while the top hopper is used for smaller branches, vines & brush. The video below shows the European model of the machine with the safety cage located on top this is on their machines only due to safety regulations. The machine also comes with a 3 year warranty on the manufactured parts. WE HAVE ALL PARTS IN STOCK .

Specifications:

Engine: 13 hp 4 stroke OHV

Centrifuge Clutch: Blades will only rotate when the motor is at the correct RPM

Pull start

RPM: 2100/min

Gasoline: regular

Max cutting diameter: 3.6"- 4"

Here is a link that might be useful: Craigslist Ad