Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Green our Earth with Tree-planting bags

Posted by hsinnjy (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 26, 10 at 22:18

Nowadays, awareness of environmental protection raises, everyone knows that planting trees and green plants protects the earth more. People almost use plastic bags as garden materials traditionally, but plastic bags not only pollute environment but also not be decomposed for many years. Tree-planting bags made of nonwoven just can solve these problems.

Growing plants and trees with garden plant bags can be more quick and environment-friendly; otherwise, grow planting bags are strength in planting, and they bring much convenience on transplanting. you don't need to trim the tree, and can still remain the original shape of the tree.

Planting bags can improve the success rate of transplantation and be convenience, but more importantly, they're must be the best choice of loving earth and greening environment.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Green our Earth with Tree-planting bags

I am obsolete and must be missing something. I dont like planting in a pot, bucket or a bag. If I am starting seeds inside I use a newspaper roll with the bottom out and plant the newspaper along with the plant. Planting in the ground works very well for me. Plants were doing very well on earth long before pots, buckets or bags.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here