Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
happy new year !

Posted by ewalk (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 2, 12 at 9:54

All the Best to all Members of the Forum . Hope all went well over Christmas and New Years for you and your's.
Surprising mild winter up North here this year. Only about a 3 inch dusting of snow over the Holidays so far . Temps have been around freezing or slightly below . Have not even had to snowblow or plow the yard , only quick shovel of the deck and area walkways. Well off to the Garage to fire up the wood stove and put some new Magnum shocks and steering stabilizer on the Dodge 2500 that Santa brought me lol . Cheers All ! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happy new year !

Happy new year and best wishes to you, ewalk.

I guess Santa drops off all the really big gifts as soon as he can on the way down from the north pole. By the time he got to me in north Texas all I got was a gallon of antifreeze and a roll of duct tape!

o

Happy New Year ewalk! Nice when Santa lets you fix up the truck!

o

Last week, here in Western Pennsylvania, we had Spring like weather.
Today--the wind is blowing up a gale, the snow is flying horizontally, its getting colder than a well-diggers you know what, an axle on our 95 Buick is clunking, the roads are covered with snow, i'm sick with a cold, the Mrs. isn't feeling well, and the County has reassed everybody, giving us a really high rate on our taxes, and its too cold to work on tractors! Come on--Summer!

o

• Posted by larso1 So. CO Zone 5 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 3, 12 at 16:24

"...and the County has 'reassed' everybody, giving us a really high rate on our taxes,..."

LOL!! Wow, this is the first I've heard of this going on! It isn't enough that they raise our taxes and cut back on road repairs, etc., etc., and now THIS!!

o

I think he meant "the County has de-assed everybody.
Happy New Year all.

o

• Posted by baymee LehighValleyPA (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 4, 12 at 15:18

Happy New Year and a better one for all !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here