Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gwhunter_gw

Snow thrower issue husqvarna

gwhunter
10 years ago

I have a small Husqvarna snow thrower 2 cycle I'm having issues with. About half way through last winter it wouldn't run right. It would keep dyeing out on me any time I would take it off choke and I pretty much had to run it half choke to do the drive way.

I started it up this fall and it ran fine So far this winter it is doing the same. The last time It started up right away not even being choked ran around 1 min then shut off and I could not get it started again. I put a new spark plug in and it stated. I went out today and the same started up right away but died 1min later and would not start again. I went and got a new fuel filter new spark plug and pulled the carbonator off and gave a good spray in side with carb cleaner. Once every thing was dry and I got the fuel going through the new filter it started up but still had to run on half choke.

Any suggestions? I'm running trufuel in it. I thought it would be like a chain saw where I could adjust the carb but there are no places to adjust that I can see.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths