Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
agri-fab smartlink master platform

Posted by kidbenevola (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 6, 11 at 10:20

I am interested in a yard tractor maintenance unit from AGRI-FAB that allows you to interchange parts (aerator, thatcher, roller). The part # 45-0473 AGRI-FAB smartLINK MASTER PLATFORM. The link below will help with id. I'd like to know about it's rating and or if anyone owns/used one. Seems nice.
kidbenevola
http://www.agri-fab.com/products/45-0473.aspx

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: agri-fab smartlink master platform

Haven't seen one of those up close but my experience with universal anythings is that they perform equally poorly at everything and don't do any one thing particularly well.

Might be worthwhile but I'd have to see one in front of me BEFORE I'd buy and then only with a reasonable return policy.

In my experience AgriFab products aren't the equal of Brinly Hardy stuff... you might want to take a look at their products.

http://www.brinly.com/

o
RE: agri-fab smartlink master platform

• Posted by exmar 6 SE Ohio (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 8, 11 at 10:35

Totally agree with justalurker. If you want a decent piece of equipment, buy something designed to do just that.

Cursory stroll through the Sears site and for about $300 you can have a dethatcher and separate aerator. Don't know about the roller, but never got into that particular lawn maintenance mania.

Good Luck,

Ev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here