Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

John Deere 318

Posted by tsc2129 none (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 25, 14 at 12:54

I just purchased a John Deere 318 which by the serial number was built in 1992. Ultimately was going to use it for garden tilling. On the rear pto is a pulley mounted with a bracket onto the pto shaft. First does anybody know the purpose for this seeing as how I can not find it on any parts list so far. Do I need to install the 3-point set up or is there a different tiller I could use. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: John Deere 318

if no further info/answers here, try reposting the question over in the forum - lotsa JD types over there.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here