Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Husqvarna baggers and mulch kits how do you find one

Posted by ezrider ar (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 23, 07 at 2:18

Like many of us, I would like to thank this forum for helping me decide on a mower. I am now the proud owner of a Husqvarna YTH20K46. The only issue is now I cannot find how to get the bagger, bumper or mulch kit for it. The official web site is garbage and it seems many are not carrying these items. I about to go crazy. The folks at Lowes said to order it online because it takes them 3-5 weeks to get those item ordered and to the store. I would like to start mowing soon with a mulch kit or a bagger. Any idea where I can get these items online for a good price, or anywhere for a good price? Do any of the Craftsman baggers, bumpers or mulch kits work (same factory)?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Husqvarna baggers and mulch kits how do you find one

• Posted by canguy British Columbia (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 23, 07 at 9:18

Is there a full service dealer nearby? They are readily available here.

o

I was not able to find on off hand. At least on that is on registered on the official web site. Surly it has to be easier than this to get these items? I will try to look in the yellow pages and make some called today.

o

maybe Sears?

o

I bought a Sears mulch kit 7133746 for my Husqvarna YTH2246 and it fits perfectly. it costs @ $50.00.

o

Do a Google search. You'll find plenty to choose from.

o

i just purchased a YTH20K46 at lowes i got 10 percent off the 1599.00 and 12 months same as cash. and 25.00 delivery . i have found a bumper at northerntool but it is on back order , i am going to call sears tomarrow they have a craftsman bumper on sale for 29.99 i hope it will fit my husq. my new mower has a kohler 20 hp motor i realize a twin cylinder is smoother but they also are more money and probably use more gas.

o

I just got an LZ6125 (demo from a dealer). What about a mulcher for that big boy?

Also, is there a standard kit to put a tongue on the back, so I can pull something with it?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here