Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kevin042272

statesman mower deck replacement

kevin042272
13 years ago

I have searched the internet for this question for my old statesman lawn mower. Model number is 4181E94 this mower was made by Roper at one time, it is not made by MTD I already checked with them :). The part number for the mower deck shell is 121664X which is no longer available. Here's my question is there any way to cross reference another mower deck that will mount up to my old stateman or I am just doomed? I've emailed sears but they wasn't any help so I will try here and see if some guru might know. ALso here is a link for the parts diagram I have searched the internet for this question for my old statesman lawn mower. Model number is 4181E94 this mower was made by Roper at one time, it is not made by MTD I already checked with them :). The part number for the mower deck shell is 121664X which is no longer available. Here's my question is there any way to cross reference another mower deck that will mount up to my old stateman or I am just doomed? I've emailed sears but they wasn't any help so I will try here and see if some guru might know. Here is a link for the parts diagram for this mower deck also if its any help. http://www.outdoordistributors.com/pdf/AYP/AYP-MODEL-4181E94-PARTS-LIST.pdf

Thank you for your help.

Comments (2)

Sponsored