Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
noridetoolow

Risk assesment on purchase of John Deere

NoRideTooLow
10 years ago

I am in need of a used mower, looking at push and riding mowers locally when I found this one. By appearance it looks to be in great shape, moderately new and considering the manufacturer, I am sure more than worth the asking price. I know the information available is slim but wanted the opinions of experts and those with more experience. I understand this could need something as simple as a battery or spark plug....or it could need a motor. What are your thoughts on the risk here? Note that I am mechanically inclined and could do some trouble shooting but I assume this is only something I can do AFTER I risk the $300+. There are a couple of older Murrey riding mowers for $300 available locally that run and are ready to go but wow....IF this JD only needs a little bit, what a steal it would be!

DETAILS;
John Deere 36" Sabre riding lawn mower.

I have no knowledge about this mower except that it currently does not turnover. I received this mower when as part of my closing on my house but we already have one.

It seems like it is in pretty good condition and could be something very small to get going but I am not mechanic nor have the time to investigate, so it could be a steal for the right person.

$350 OBO.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH