Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mike_14034

troy-bilt pony runaway

Mike-14034
9 years ago

I was helping an elderly lady roto till her garden with her pony troybilt model 15008 once I started it I took it to the garden are successfully but then I engaed the tines and started to till and the rototiller zoomed forward with myself hanging on until I could let go of the handles. I have used other tillers and do have a craftman tiller mysef, but I never had this experience. It was scary. I took the pony to Lamb & Websters Agricultural equiptment center in Springville NY and explained the problem to them. They performed some work on it but must not have tested it in real application as I for a second time tried to till exactly as previously described. It happened again! I have done the tilling for this person using my own craftsman tiller. However I told the lady I would try to find out what happened and what could be done to correct the malfunction. I warned her not to have anyone use it until we are certain that the problem is fixed. Very dangerous. I am will to repair it for her but need advice on what the possible solutions are. Can you help me?

Mike Huber

Comments (2)

Sponsored