Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Arm part replace for wheel? MTD 30'

Posted by sonicwarrior Illinois (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 22, 10 at 22:30

Have an MTD yard Machine 30" riding Mower

model 13AF560B3521628272

serial 1K256G60120

I need to replace a part..........It is the wheel rod part. An L shaped rod and the flat mounting plate has torqued and bent so as to make the link arm slip off from the end and the wheels toe in and do not align properly. The flat plate has a stress crack in it (at its 90 degree) so I figuring hammering it back straight won't last.
I also will need a drive belt as this one has a gouge and is a little loose, but still works.

I was driving and when making turns, the tire dug into soft dirt effectively stopping forward progress and cranking the wheel to twist and torque way far left and I believe this twisted, then cracked the metal.

My digital camera just died within the last 2 days or I would pic it and the MTD part site doesn't recognize the model #. I was told that Farm and Fleet would have the belt but would like to price to get the best buy.
Any info would help. Thanks guys! Rich

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Arm part replace for wheel? MTD 30'

Go to Milaca Lawn and Garden's website and use their parts
lookup, it is easier to use.
Go to MTD and type in 13AF560, the last digits just
specify what store the mower was sold at, and can hamper
your looking up the parts list.

Fish

o
RE: Arm part replace for wheel? MTD 30'

try the link below to get correct part numbers. Then Go to MTD parts webpage to order - or go to a dealer to order.

Caution ; this parts list covers multiple models - make sure you have the correct pages when getting the part numbers.

Here is a link that might be useful: parts list

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here