Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pull behind plug aerators??

Posted by jimtnc 7b NC (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 16, 06 at 9:06

Okay, I've read several threads over the last few years on aerators, but can't remember what the final tally was. For those of you that have them, which one is better constructed for the price? I know of Brinly at HD, whatever at Sears, and the one at Lowe's. I kinda like the one at Lowe's because of the hookup, but what do I know.

I was gonna rent due to increasing lack of space in the shed, but I'll be dadgum if I'm paying $47 for 4 hours rent. Man, if that won't push you to buying one, I can't think of a better reason.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pull behind plug aerators??

I have the Agri-Fab (Lowes) and it is fine. Just put a little weight on it.. wait for the ground to be relatively soft and it'll do great. I use mine about twice a year and I've had it for three years. I also used it recently to loosen the top layer of soil for overseeding. Worked great.

o

The 40" Sears core aerator is a relabeled Agri-Fab. It is identical to the 40" Agri-Fab sold at Lowes. The other Sears models are possibly by Agri-Fab also. I am thinking about buying an aerator also, but don't like the idea of storing it. The 40" Agri-Fab Sears/Lowes unit is light enough (about 80-85 lbs.) that I could probably hang it on a wall out of the way.

Is wider (bigger) better? A 48" unit would cut time off the job, but then you may have to concern yourself with traction issues (wheel weights, etc.). Can anyone speak to that issue? About 12 years ago, I rented a larger pull behind aerator. I don't remember the brand or size, but it was a "commercial" type of unit that was at least 48" wide. It took 2 men and a boy to wrestle that thing off the truck...it was heavy! The rental place told me that any GT with at least 8 hp would pull it. Ha! Ha! Boy, was I the noob! I hitched that thing up to my '93 Craftsman 14.5 hp LT, and nothing happened. I couldn't budge that aerator an inch! The wheels would spin like crazy, but I might have well been hitched to a big circus tent stake. I was going nowhere fast. So the point is, any LT has enough hp, but can you get enough traction?!

t

o

I have also been thinking about how to "hang" it on the wall in my shed to get it out of the way for most of the year, which means it should be heavy enough to do the job, but light enough to hang. A 40" or 42" would do me fine, if it's rugged enough I think.

o

My plug aerator is 48in. and I pull it with my 18hp New Holland LS45 (hydrostatic, standard turf tires, no wheel weights) with absolutely no problem. I put 4 cinder blocks on the aerator for added weight. The aerator by itself weighs 90 lbs. When I'm not using it, I roll it into my shed and back it up next to the wall and pitch the tongue back until it is in a "standing" position. It stands there nicely out of the way.
This is a good, convenient tool.

o

48" agrifab.

I weigh it down with 175 lbs.

No wheel weights on the tractor... just chains.... no problem with traction.....

o

48" Agri-Fab with 4 cinder blocks and 2 bags of fertilizer on it. Pull it with a 12.5 HP Deere STX. No problem. If the ground is too dry, the tines don't penetrate. If too wet, the tractor tires leave ruts. If I can pull up plugs and not leave ruts, I go like heck! Only real problem is that turning radius is pretty big.

o

I have the 48" agri-fab. I put about 150lbs on it (3 50lb bags of alfalfa pellets). I have no problem pulling it with a Kubota lawn tractor. Backing up is a PITA...

I use it once a year and it sits in my shed (in the way) 364.75 days a year. It just barely rolls through the 60" door on my shed. It took a long time to put together as well.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd rent the BlueBird model from my local rental store. It is heavier duty and has twice as many tines/spoons. Plus, they get to store it for me. Luckily, I only paid $75 for mine on a clearance at Lowes. If it were full list price, I wouldn't have bought it.

o

I'm with machiem. It was a b*tch to put together and ate up a lot of real estate in the shed. Now my neighbors on both sides and I rent a Bluebird and split it 3 ways.

o

Thanks guys. I think I'll go do some serious lookin' this weekend. Might find out how much assembly is also. I'm past the age of sitting down and spending a relaxing afternoon putting something together. That went out with the last grill and it's 5000 damn parts...and having 75 left over.

o

I didn't think assembling mine was all that difficult, just tedious with all those tines. It took a couple hours but not a big deal to me. I like owning it rather than renting because the soil moisture conditions in my yard need to be just right to get a good penetration without just creating a slot. And by having it in the shed I don't have to worry about matching availabilty with my schedule and soil conditions. I've got a good size shed so space is not a problem. My 2 cents.

o

I'm kinda torn between HD (40") and Lowes (48"). I know the 40" is gonna be a lot easier to store, but I already have a 40" Brinly spike aerator and it is the most awkward implement to store I've ever seen with the tongue sticking out and the wheel-engaging handle at a 90deg angle from the handle. Is the Agri-Fab's wheel-engaging handle more forward to the front making it easier to store or hang (closer to the tongue's angle)? Hope that makes sense.

o

After tossing out an older Agri-Fab plug aerator, I set out looking for something made a little better, especially in the pulling frame. In the meantime I rented a Bluebird once or twice - a fine unit but pricier than I felt I needed for use a couple times each year. I settled on the John Deere unit as shown in the link below. It's made by Brinly Hardy but to somewhat higher JD specs. I usually strap on about 200 lbs. of a "consumable" such as sand or lime bags and it does a fine job of punching holes. My lawn is by no means flat, but I've pulled it with a 6HP Wheel Horse and regularly use a larger 7HP Wheel Horse in front of it. Ed

Here is a link that might be useful: JD 40

o

I have the same unit as Ed above does. It is well made, easily assembled, heavy-duty enough (just the lever to raise and lower it must be able to take a beating, as you are lifting all that weight). I feel I received more for my money than just green paint.

Cheers

JDFANATIC

o

carsnthrds - are you're saying that the Agri-fab at Lowes just won't last, or was it a really old unit? You indicated that the JD was built to much higher standards, so I'm guessing that the units at Lowes and HD aren't worth the money, or are they?

I'm not buying a JD aerator, so back to my original question: are the Brinly and Agrifab about the same quality and price, and will either one of them last several years of once or twice used?

o

I do not own an aerator...yet. But after looking at Brinly/HomeDepot, Agri-Fab/Lowes/Craftsman, they are all about the same. What color label do you want? You get an aerator that weighs about 90lbs., equipped with nyliner bearings, and was designed for the light duty, suburban/homeowner market. None of these are heavy-duty or commercial units. Few people who spend less than $2000 for an LT will open their wallets for $800-$1500 to buy a true, heavy-duty aerator. The Brinly/Agri-Fab/Craftsman aerators will in all probability serve the occasional homeowner user well. The differences in assembly, actuator handles, and tow bars have more to do with preference than true indicators of quality and longevity. It is not a 'good' or 'bad' decision. It is a 'who's got the best sale price' decision. That said, I will have to look at the JD aerator and determine whether nominal qualitative differences justify a probably much higher price-point. Like most, I don't want to spend much for something that will be primarily 'tool shed filler'.

I'm watching Craigslist for a deal. ;~)

t

o

The differences I've noticed in the std. Brinly unit and the one they make for JD are fairly small. For example, the JD unit has good quality pnuematic tires/wheels with ball bearings, stud type pins bolted to the frame at each selectable position point for the position lever as opposed to a fixed pin on the lever itself, a tether chain on the hitch pin, plus mine came fully assembled and lubricated.

In general I find Brinly products to be a notch or two above Agr-Fab in terms of design and overall quality. Typically on the Brinly products you find more designed-for-the-job parts and less bolted-together assemblies made from more standard materials. On the aerator, I personally prefer the transport wheel lever mounted to the outside as on the Brinly (leaving the weight tray unobstructed) rather than right down the center as it is on the Agri Fab.

Some differences may be preference items, but differences in structural components like tow bars DO make a difference - if not I'd probably still have the AgriFab unit. The drawbar on the AgriFab I had was stamped from sheetmetal (I think the current design is similar). It mounted high up on the aerator at the body and dropped down at the front for the proper hitch height. It worked well enough as long as you always pulled forward. But more than once I've found myself in a somewhat awkward position where the tractor lost traction and I needed to reverse out. Between the stamped construction and the moment resulting from the high mounting location, The AgriFab drawbar wasn't up to backing loads. No problems with the heavier drawbar and superior (lower) mounting on the JD/Brinly unit. Ed

By the way, I've rented Bluebird units as well. They're a lot more money, and better, but they're not perfect either. The transport wheel mounting isn't much stronger than on the cheaper units, and it WILL bend.

o

Can you lift the aerator from the seat? That is why I was thinking about getting the Agri-Fab, so I could reach the handle. If you have to get off to lift it on both models, then I guess the Brinly would win.

o

If you put as much weight on the unit that you're going to want to, reaching for that lever and muscling it is going to send you to a back doctor.

Cheers

JDFANATIC

o

re: lifting from the seat. Someone here had a picture last year of a thick poly rope tied to the engagement handle with a few knots in the rope end for grip. I did this and it works well with the Agri-Fab. No more getting off the tractor to do anything. I also changed from top soil bags to masonary blocks because the bags kept shifting and wanting to either fall off (even when strapped down) or getting in the way of the engagement handle.

o

Unless you're Popeye the Sailor Man, you won't be doing that with a few hundred pounds of weight (for the record I use (5) 45 lb suitcase weights with mine; couple that with the weight of the unit, and, well, you get my drift).

Cheers

JDFANATIC

o

I got the Brinley because it was staring me in the face on sale... I don't like the end mounted lever and I don't like the solid wheels. With pneumatic tires I would be able to drop the pressure a bit and my sticky clay soil might peel itself off them instead of building up and reducing penetration. I hate anything that reduces "penetration" don't you? Otherwise it plugs right along with the best of them.

(:0>

o

Well first off Jim lets clarify a few things first...The 48"Aerator @ Lowes is NOT an Agri-Fab unit I don't care what these other guys say...It is made by a company called 'Tri Global'...pnuematic tires and the most plugs from any of the other units I looked at...The 'pluggers' are all preassembled so assembly takes less than an hour...I store mine on 1 wheel standing up and it does pretty well like that...$175 I think I paid @ Lowes...VERY heavy construction...Personally I would like to see real wheel spindles instead of the bolts that act as spindles as that is the only 'weak link' I know of...But even with the bolts there has been no issues to date...Hope this helps...

o

Thanks for the follow-up guys. Good input. Also thanks splicer for the clarification on the Lowes unit.

o

Splicer,
The box my 48 inch core aerator came in said "AgriFab", my owners manual says "AgriFab", and my receipt says "Lowes"... therefore, my opinon was based on an AgriFab 48in Plug Aerator bought on sale from Lowes.

o

The box my 48 inch core aerator came in said "AgriFab", my owners manual says "AgriFab", and my receipt says "Lowes"...

Mine too...

o

As I said earlier...

Here is a link that might be useful: The ONLY PLUG AERATOR Lowes Sells...

o

Only ever tried one, the Brinly. Works just fine, but there is a limit to the traction I can get on my Lt 155 and I have had to stop and take some weight (granite blocks) off to get through a few spots.

Aerating is a good thing to do, and something I plan to do more often than once a year. You can really feel the difference in the soil

o

Easy to confuse spike with plug...I guess...

Here is a link that might be useful: The ONLY Agri-Fab Aerator Lowes sells & it ain't no Plug aerator

o

A year or two ago Lowes sold the 48" Agri-Fab plug aerator. Now they sell the 48" Precision Fit.

Everyone is correct.

-Deerslayer

o

Thank you, Deerslayer

o

Ahhh...that explains why mine was only $75 on a closeout (about 3 years ago). It was brand new in the box and I couldn't figure out why.

By the way, they look the same except for the knobby tires.

o

I was at a Lowes this morning. The only plug aerators I saw were 48" Precision Fit aerators and nothing with an Agri-Fab label. However, 1 display unit was labeled as a 48" Precision Fit and another 1 was labeled as a 40" plug aerator; both priced @$178. Their labeling must still be going through the Agri-Fab/Precision Fit conversion.

t

o

splicer - where did you find out about the different manufacturers between Tri-Global and Precies Fit? I did a Goggle and couldn't find anything. Just curious.

o

Ever wonder why Lowes would drop certain Agri Fab products in favor of "Precision Fit", when the still carry some Agri Fab products? After reviewing the stuff at a couple local stores, I come to one conclusion: despite the smart sounding name, "Precision Fit" is most definitely a cheaper product. Probably Chinese, but I saw no country of origin labeling. Ed

o

At the risk of making an already long thread longer, wondering if anyone has used the TSC Red Devil plug aerator? I couldn't find the manufacturer and Googling it didn't give me any info about the manufacuter either.

Looks equal to the Brinley/Agrifab products.

o

I couldn't find it either, but sometimes if you call the store they'll tell you who manufactures the tools. Worth a try, I guess.

o

Jim the box says 'Precision Fit' but when opened the manual Says 'Tri-Global Enterprises Minneapolis, MN 55343 (866)938-5222'...Therefore it is my conclusion that 'Precision Fit' is a product line of 'Tri-Global'...Hope this helps...

o

Thanks splicer...the mystery is solved.

o

Splicer, since you have a Precision Fit aerator, what provision is there for obtaining replacement parts, particularly tines? Thx.

t

o

Just call them and request part #36 'Plugger knife' I would presume...I haven't had a need to get any replacement parts to date...

o

TSC replaced their Red Devil line with the Precision Pro plug aerators. They are made by Precision Products Inc of Lincoln Illinois which is part of the Gleason family of companies. The equipment is made here in the USA and appears to be equal to Brinley or Agrifab. They are not Precision Fit which is carried by Lowes.

Another option, especially if you're trying to support companies that manufacturer their products here in the states and therefore generate jobs for Americans.

o

simpleman - I think that is "Precise Fit" at Lowe's, but identified as Tri-Global by splicer, whoever they are. Since none of them provide any metal specs, I guess the best thing to do is go by each place and check 'em out. Putting about as much research into this ground plugger as I did my tractor.

o

jimtric,

my bad. guess I typed the same word too many times in a row. Nothing like a little shoe leather to check things out. I like and have purchased Brinley products before. However, looks like I'll be picking up the Prescion Products plugger tonight.

o

What size is that plugger at TSC? Price? This may have been mentioned, but forgot. I may have a shed storage problem.

o

42". $189.95 if not on sale.

o

Here is the website. It is a 40". You can put in your zipcode to get your local price,

Here is a link that might be useful: TSC Aerator

o

Hey Metal.

web site is for the Red Devil which has been replaced by the Precision Pro. The new aerator is 42".

o

For some reason they only have the Red Devil on their website. I haven't stopped by the store to see what they have in stock yet.

o

I just went throught this delemma. I ended up getting the 40" AgriFab from Ace Hardware. I went with Agri because many time people have had good experiences with thier customer suport, price was fare when compared to the others, the wheel ingage handle is in the middle so I can reach it while sitting, Handle has a hole in it if I need to add a rope and Ace did not charge me for shipping and they are 5 minutes from my house. It took me 1 1/2 hr to put together. I did not get ht 48" as I only have a 16 horse and feel that I would rather spend an extrae 15 minutes plugging and lighten up the pulling stress on the tractor. I have used it and am please with it.

o

I do think the AgriFab lever is more convenient but I liked the Brinley's construction so went with it. After unpacking it I (like HydroHarold) didn't appreciate the solid rubber wheels, called Brinly, and 3 days later came my pneumatic wheels at no-charge. (Nice people) Great unit!!!
Only have to climb off once whilst crossing the driveway to raise the tines,,,no big deal.
The Brinly does a great job...Highly recommended.

o

Wow. For a dead thread, this sucker has sure taken on a life of it's on. LOL.

I guess it all depends who you talk to then. Seems like whoever bought whichever brand is happy with it, so it looks like the 3 or 4 main brands out there are comparable in quality for home use. Just a slight preference from one to the others.

o

No contest for me here. Rent a decent pull behind unit (bluebird) if you can find it at a rental. The tine pattern is much denser and you can accomplish much more with fewer passes. This does assume you have the ability to pull one of these. Some lighter tractors on steep slopes might have difficulty and spin their tires. The good pull behinds are much heavier and can be made as heavy as need be to pull a decent 2" core on about a 4" grid. I've repaired more than a lil bit of summer stress by making 4-5 aerator passes and overseeding. Poke enough holes and it all goes well. It would take twice as many passes with the agri-fab, brinley, and etc units.

o

For me owning my own is for saving the rental dollars and being able to use it when I want, not necessarily to save time (I understand this is more important to others). The only thing I am wondering about is since I have a ridiculous amount of clay in my soil, will the cores stick to my tractor tires on the second pass. There is a fine line between having the soil too dry and getting no penetration and having it too wet and making a complete mess.

o

mess, schmess! Ya wanna make an omlet, ya gotta break some eggs. My lawn always looks like a $3 haircut after I aerate the crap out of it, give it a few weeks and a lil bit of rain and it'll sit up and beg.

seriously tho...a rental will make more holes with less passes (i.e.--less mess on the tires) There is, I'll admit, an art to picking the correct soil moisture for a good job with minimal mess. Given a choice I'd choose too wet over too dry anytime. But, if you go around and sample some spots before running the equipment, that should solve the problem.

o

I swap a plug aerator with my friend at work 2x a year for use of my dethatcher. I own a spike aerator and use it all the time. The plug is heavy duty and I believe is agrifab, it has pnumatic wheels and weighs a ton. It does leave a mess for a bit but does a great job, I have compact, clay soil and there is no problem with plugs getting stuck on the machine. I plug when moist and add weight to the plugger. The spike is not quite as heavy, is also agrifab, has solid wheels. I also add weight to it. I have owned it for 5+ years and it has held up well. I tend to spike when soil is moist and just before I apply lime, weed & feed, etc. I use gypsum in an attempt to loosen up my soil, seems to be working over the years. I'm pretty sure the plug was about 2 1/2 times more expensive.

o

Northern Tool has their 50" plug aerator on sale right now for $129.00 if anyone is interested!

o

Any idea what the JD 40 plug aerator sells for?

o

fcarp63,

$391.14 here in CT with 6% tax.

Cheers

JDFANATIC

o

Just brought the Brinly (made in USA)aerator for $179 at HD.
It requires about 2 hours to assemble with a couple of half-inch wrenches. It has solid rubber wheels, but they do not touch ground when you are aerating. The unit is made well enough to last many years, since you will only use it once a year in all liklihood.

I put a few bolders to weigh it down and then went to it after marking the locations of sprinkler heads and pop-up downspout drains. This thing will damage the aforementioned.

The 40" width actually worked out well because it takes a lot of power to pull this once you weigh it down. Then of course, you have to store it (the worst part about having one). Anyway, I scalped the lawn before aerating and overseeded with solid Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass and Lesco Starter Fertilizer.
Anyway, I was happy with the job that the Brinly did. I wish I could reach the control to raise the tines from the tractor seat, but otherwise the unit pulled up plugs as fast as one could drive.
I am glad I did not get an even bigger unit (like a 48") because it is easy to make a few extra passes in exchange for a slightly more reasonable storage size.
I only wish I was core aerating before. It seems like an ideal way to get fall fertilizer and overseeding done, especially if you can purchase one and store it.

My thinking is that it may very well be worth it for you to just stay away from the rental places or have the wife "just call a man" to do something you damn well can do just do as well or better while saving a few dollars .

o

I'm happy with my Agri Fab unit. I aereate the crap out of my lawn in the spring then lime it and fertilize it. In 2-3 weeks it looks great.

I cast some concrete weights for mine and embedded handles in the top. They fit the frame perfectly. Concrete blocks kept falling off.

However forget about using the handle while seated on the tractor. I though about comming up with some hydraulic or electric lift arrangement but haven't done it yet.

I despise dealing with rental yards. Buying this unit was the best thing I ever did.

o

I agree Dave.
About the time of year to aerate, I was told be a Lesco guy that core aerating should not be done in the Spring because it breaks the pre-emergent crabgrass shield you put down. They told me it is better to just do it in the fall when you can also overseed and fertilize with great results.

o

I don't use any crabgrass herbicides.

I do it in the early spring because the wet Oregon winters tend to compact the soil. The lawn also recovers from the aereation very quickly in the spring and there's still enough rain left to dissolve the plugs and wash the lime and fertilizer into the holes.

I wonder if aereating in spring and fall would be beneficial?

o

The problem with crabgrass in this part of the country is that once you let it germinate, you need even stronger herbicides to kill it in the summer, and most of them don't work very well at all..

o

Anybody familar with the Sears 42" model aerator with spring tines? It says "commercial quality" and weighs the most, but the some of the reviews aren't so good. In fact, half love it and the other half hate it. The spring tines sound neat but my dad always said K.I.S.S. Maybe the Lowes model would be better (and cheaper).
Thanks,
Joe

Here is a link that might be useful: Sears model

o

I bought that exact model three years ago and use it once each year in the fall on my 1 acre lot. I did my neighbor's half acre lot once also. Only problem was one broken spring. Not sure why some those reviews on Sears website are so bad - maybe they didn't assemble it correctly. I would recommend it based on my experience.

o

I too have the 42 inch Sears spring tine aerator which I got two years ago. I pull it with my 18.5hp DYT 4000 and use two hunderd pounds of weight. Have done my 3/4 acre yard four times and my neighbors acre yard four times. I have not had a tine bend nor have had any problem with the tine springs - the only thing I don't like about it is the way you have to lower and raise it. I know some of the bad reviews have been they have had a lot of the tines bending. Overall I would say its does a good job and have had no problems so far.

Jim

o

Having your own will definitely save you money within two years. I have the HD brinly which has proven great over the three years with small granite blocks as weights

o

I have the Lowes 48" Precise Fit aerator. I use 4 20 lb cynder blocks and 2 40lb bags of Scotts top soil. This works OK but I need more weight and the bags of top soil fall off due to some hills and bumps.

Any thoughts what I could use? There isn't much of a lip on the tray.

Thanks

o

How about going to a garage sale and finding some free weights (like you would use on a barbell) for cheap. You could strap them on so they wouldn't fall off or shift around. It's a good way to get a lot of weight in a compact space. I have a cabinet that my wood lathe sits in, and I use those weights in the base of it to keep it from walking around the shop when I have an unbalanced piece turning on the lathe.

o

Maybe use solid cement blocks rather than the usual hollow core.

Also, you may need to pay more attention to soil conditions.

Good Luck

o

GreenerGrass, I have the same spreader. It has a 150 lb weight limit. You're already at 160 lbs, so adding more weight isn't the answer.

I suggest that you aerate a day or two after a heavy rain. You'll get plenty of penetration when your soil is soft.

BTW, it's better to start a new topic than to hijack an old one.

-Deerslayer

o

OOPs...I meant that I have the same aerator not spreader.

-Deerslayer

o

I did aerate after some rain when the ground was softer and it did help. I realize 150 is the maximum weight, another 20-40 lbs and I think I would have been happy. There just seemed to be a few areas that didn't really pull up any plugs. I think next time in the fall, I'll have to criss cross the pattern, up and down then side to side.

I think what will work is putting the blocks on their side so I can fit more on which should give me that extra 40 lbs or so. Hopefully I won't have any issues going beyond the 150 lbs limit.

o

Making multiple passes is usually necessary. The number of passes needed depends on your equipment. I usually make four passes. North to South, East to West, NE to SW, NW to SE.

If your ground is too dry, you may not pull plugs even though you have good penetration. The would-be plugs crumble before they are withdrawn. If your soil is too wet, plugs will stick in your tines.

-Deerslayer

o

• Posted by subywu z5 neOH KBG (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 15, 07 at 22:57

This spring, I must have done it too early (ie. wet) because I pulled very few cores. The tines would penetrate deeply but not pull anything up, basically just knifing the ground.

o

I was a bit early this spring also. I pulled very few cores in about 1/3 of my lawn. The soil was too wet. I'll make up for it in the fall.

Here's another tip. If the cores stick to your tires, your soil is too wet for core aeration. Ideally, the cores should stay on the ground and break into several pieces when you run over them.

-Deerslayer

o

well renting a core aerator is much more expensive now, a little over $100/4 hours but what we do is that I share the cost with my neighbor two hours for him and two hours for me the cost is shared so easy on the pocket, as we rent one of those mechanical aerators from the home depot construction equipment rental company.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here