Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Snapper Rear Engine Rider

Posted by klb1642 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 8, 13 at 10:01

Hi I have a 2007 rear engine rider. I was having some problems going up hills. Last night I replaced the drive disc. When I took the old one off it did not have a liner. The new one I bought did. I first put the new one on without the liner. The mower wouldn't move. So then I put the liner in. This worked but now it seems to be making not normal noises and will bascially snap my neck when letting out the clutch. Can anyone help me. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Snapper Rear Engine Rider

I might suggest to dowload the manual if you don't have it and set the disc and brake adjustments.

o

Thanks for the help. I had the wrong drive disc. The one I needed had the liner already installed.

o
RE: Snapper Rear Engine Rider deck belt replace

I Need help to replace the deck belt and the friction drive rubber ring? where to buy the rubber ring for the drive?
it has cracks, worn out. I there any good technique to do?
My RER Snapper is a 33 Hivac model, also the deck is so low how do i raise the deck for a higher cut? held by 2 cables. My grass is high now any ideas is very much appreciated.
Thank you

o

deck height adj info s/b in yer manual. If you don't have such, chk the link.

for drive disc, just do a google search for snapper parts - should get a bunch of websites to peruse....

Here is a link that might be useful: manual

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here