Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Wheel Horse Grease seal Hub Caps

Posted by leroy Mo. (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 18, 10 at 11:19

I recently bought a Wheel Horse 1973 Model 1-0120 8 horse 4 speed tractor. I need a pair of hub caps for it for the front Hub to seal in the grease and keep dirt out if any one knows where i can get them or has a pair for sale would like to get them. Thanks. LeRoy

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Wheel Horse Grease seal Hub Caps

Toro bought Wheel Horse and is likely to have these. Check with your local Toro dealer.

They also show up on ebay often.

best of luck

RE: Wheel Horse Grease seal Hub Caps

You might get them at an auto store for a few bucks. There are not too many diameters. Measure the diameter with a ruler or pull a wheel and bring it to the auto store.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here