Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Huskee garden tractor PTO problem

Posted by scuffer TN (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 5, 09 at 13:34

My 2002 Huskee garden tractor (model 14AZ808K131, s/n 1B042H10131) has lost power to the electric PTO. I am a fair mechanic, but electric has never been my best area. I have checked power where the PTO wires plug into the harness and am getting no power when switch is pulled. With all the safety switched integrated into the electrical system, it is very confusing and I don't have a schematic to help. Any ideas out there?
Thanks,
Scuffer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Huskee garden tractor PTO problem

The site is down at the moment, but I came across someone who gave a link to the electrical diagram you are looking for. Hope it helps...

-QUOTE-
The Huskee was Manufactured by MTD. Go to this Addy http://www.buymtdonline.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/topcategory_10101_15601_-1 and Click the Launch Illustrated Search Engine. Then Select the OEM(MTD Brand) and Enter the Model Numbers 14AZ808K131 and Click Go. Then Double Click the Model in the Search Results Area. Then Select the Hood/Electrical Folder. A View of a Wiring Diagram can be Viewed at the Same Addy, Just use these Model Numbers 13AM672G730 and Follow the Steps Above and Select the Electrical/Switches. Most MTD Ride On Mowers will have a Similar Wiring Harness. Hope this Helps.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here